The XY Wellness Method (XYWM) is a science-based, sustainable lifestyle program focused on helping men with prostate cancer. The XYWM also focuses on two other important secondary outcomes, cardiovascular health, and improved overall quality of life.
For more information on the XY Wellness Method and the XY Wellness Roadmap go to the XYW website.
We focus on prostate cancer – to help men apply the science of nutrition, exercise, sleep, and smart use of nutraceuticals – to improve his longevity and quality of life.
The XY Wellness Method targets 5 pathways to create a biological soil hostile to prostate cancer:
- Reduce excess production of inflammatory chemicals like; Nuclear Kappa of activated b-cells (NK-fB), Lipooxygenase (LOX) and Cyclooxygenase (COX)
- Strengthen the immune system, especially natural T killer cells (NK cells), and T-lymphocytes.
- Reduce excess blood sugar and improve insulin sensitivity.
- Improve the detoxification capacity of the body.
- Protect against oxidative stress.
The XY Wellness Method helps all men with any stage of prostate cancer, or after or during any medical treatment.
Prostate cancer is a lifelong condition that requires a lifelong commitment from the patient.
We believe the application of the XY Wellness Method reduces the risk of prostate cancer relapse (recurrence) or help reduce PSA rise after a recurrence, and minimizes unwanted side effects from medical treatment.
We believe the XYWM has important other benefits like improved cardiovascular health, promotes longevity, and improved quality of life.
And we believe the XYWM is also real medicine that works well by itself or with standard medical approaches
There are several ways to get started with the XY Wellness Method
- Download the Food Rating System and eat the higher-rated foods
- Schedule Telehealth or in-person consultation with Dr. Geo to tailor the CM to your individualized needs
- Be a part of the Thrive Facebook private community and join other thrivers like yourself
- Go to the XY Wellness website. Click below.