Now welcoming new patients for virtual consults.
If you have Prostate Cancer, a rising PSA after Prostate Cancer Treatment, Prostate Enlargement (BPH), or Prostatitis email or call Dr. Geo’s assistant, To make an appointment email or call my assistant Felicia: Phone: 646.490.0536, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Geo’s Naturopathic Specialties:
1. Prostate cancer (CaP)
- Men diagnosed with pre-cancer prostate cells: HGPIN or ASAP
- CaP prevention for men at high risk with a strong family history of prostate cancer, or African American men
- CaP navigator for the newly diagnosed
- Men with high PSA but NOT diagnosed with CaP
- Rising PSA after CaP Treatment
- Men with CaP on Active Surveillance
For other conditions: Interstitial Cystitis, chronic pelvic pain, infertility and erectile dysfunction, it would be best to come in for an in-office visit to include focused acupuncture sessions.
What to expect during your virtual consult ?
The first consult will take approximately 45 minutes and will involve the following:
- A careful review of your completed intake form
- A review of your medical history
- A review of current and past lab tests
- A conversation about your health goals
- A review of any medications you may be on
- A review and optimization of dietary supplements
- A review of your nutritional status
- A question-and-answer session
- Development and electronic delivery of your custom health plan
How do I get started?
Contact Erica, my secretary, and she will schedule your phone or skype consult.
To make an appointment email or call my assistant Felicia: Phone: 646.490.0536, Email: email@example.com
Note: Due to the high volume of calls we get in our office, it is best to email Erica rather than calling.
CONSULT INVESTMENT: $500.00 (USD).
Payment is required shortly before our consult.
We are now welcoming new patients for virtual consults!