What is the CaPLESS Method?
The CaPLESS Method (CM) is a science-based system to help men live his best life after prostate cancer.
“CaP”—Carcinoma of the Prostate: This is the medical term for prostate cancer.
“L”—Lifestyle: By becoming aware of your habits and behaviors, you can begin to make choices that protect your cells.
“E” —Eating (Exercise/movement): Food is medicine. The focus is to identify such foods, reduce the consumption of others, and give your body a break from all food altogether.
“S”—Sleep (and Stress tolerance): With the right tools, you can stress less and sleep more – two areas essential to renew your health.
“S”—Supplements: A judicious mix of dietary supplements is an integral part of the protective arsenal.
After over fifteen years of counseling thousands of prostate cancer patients, review scores of research articles and attending hundreds of scientific meetings, Dr. Geo developed the CM to help men create a microenvironment hostile to cancer cells and help him live longer and stronger.
The CaPLESS Method targets 5 pathways to create a hostile environment to cancer:
- Reduce excess production of inflammatory chemicals like; Nuclear Kappa of activated b-cells (NK-fB), Lipooxygenase (LOX) and Cyclooxygenase (COX)
- Strengthen your immune system. The immune system, especially natural T killer cells (NK cells) and T-lymphocytes are like armed soldiers your body. They need to be loaded and ready to fight.
- Reducing blood sugar levels and improving insulin sensitivity, both of which contribute to cancer development, cancer progression and early mortality from all causes.
- Enhancing detoxification capacity by improving the balance between phase 1 and phase 2 biotransformation. That helps your body rid itself of junk and potentially carcinogenic chemicals in your environment after exposure.
- Oxidative stress protection by eating protective foods and consuming balanced antioxidant supplements.
Lastly, the CM is a sustainable, effective program for men who are seriously interested in living longer and stronger after prostate cancer.
For more information on the CaPLESS Method get Dr. Geo’s book: Thrive – Don’t Only Survive
Also, join our private Facebook CaPLESS Thrive community.
Information on our weekend CaPLESS retreat here.